An accessible website is easy to use for all target groups. Therefore under the Digital Accessibility of Government (Temporary Provisions) Decree government websites must meet the accessibility requirements laid down in accessibility standard EN 301 549/WCAG 2.1 and publish an accessibility statement in which they account for the accessibility requirements.
- Accessibility statement for reizentijdenscorona.rijksoverheid.nl/en (information in Dutch)
- Accessibility report for reizentijdenscorona.rijksoverheid.nl/en (information in Dutch)
We ensure good accessibility by incorporating the following measures in our processes:
- Accessibility by design: accessibility is the guiding principle for all steps in our website’s design, construction and editing process.
- Research: independent specialists regularly test the website’s accessibility from a functional, technical and editorial point of view. Durable solutions are found for any issues identified.
- Staff knowledge: our staff keep their knowledge on accessibility up to date and apply it where necessary.
Reporting accessibility problems
If you have any questions or comments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.